Saturday, September 13, 2008

7 years...

Yeah, it's been 7 years since that dreadful 9-11... and on 9-12 this year, another tragedy strucked... there had been a huge metro train accident! It appears the train engineer failed to see the red light. It's hard to believe these kind of tragedies can happen sometimes, but they nevertheless happened. Humans.

And so I've been observing moments of silence for the past couple of days with my blog I guess! ;) Well, actually got kinda busy at work again. It's also weird that whenever things are slow, I wish I can get busier... and yet, whenever things get busy, I'd wish things can slow down more. What's wrong with us? Humans.

Of course there are things out of our control too. Hurricane Ike has also caused tremendous damage. Typhoon in Taiwan too. But brother GD in our Wed prayer meeting encouraged us to keep our faith regardless of the circumstances we're facing. King Solomon took 7 years to build the temple too. 7 years most definitely is a longtime relative to us, but relative to eternity... 7 divided by infinity is pretty much ZERO!!!

Anyway, may God help us see things less and less from our own perspectives, but more and more from His. May we Christians really be able to live up to the name of our eponymous Lord!

Oh, and brother GD was saying that he saw a vision of me suppose to call up somebody... hmm..., I wonder who that might be...

(1 King 1-6, 174.0 lbs, $3.899)

No comments: