Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oops, I did it again...

Yes, wife got upset at me again last nite...

Asking the Holy Spirit for pointers to continue to add to modify my plan... I guess 'ask and you shall receive!' ;)

Yeah, it appears that my "list" indeed wasn't comprehensive enough. So I've added a new item onto that list... still aren't 100% sure if my list is now complete or if I'm still missing anything, but Lord, you know I'm trying my best right? Also please grant me more insight so that I can have a more complete list...(hopeful the foresight to see the trouble spot before it happens!!!) and of course I also need the ability to following plan through successfully!

And thank God at least I managed to turn wife's mood around faster this time. It didn't take all night, just a few hours... ;) May God continue to work on me so that I may continue to improve myself in all the areas where I'm lacking...

Lastly, I'm looking forward to a merry Christmas and a happy new year! May God continue to be with us and guide over us.

In baby Jesus' name we pray. Amen! :)

Isaiah 58

11 The LORD will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.


(20/20, 169.4 lbs, $3.459)

No comments: