Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feeling musical lately...

Feeling lucky and blessed too!

1
Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
2 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
3 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
4 Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.

Perhaps this is the joy of the Lord? Of course, whether good times or bad, hope I will continue to depend on Him.

Still need to figure out which new health insurance plans to sign up for..., our traveling/driving details, and of course to finish working on the house!!!

I can do all those things in Your name I suppose, but what have I really done for You lately? What can we DO for You?

Anyway, in the mean time, I will just try to love You and love those around me for now I suppose... ;)


(20/20, 174.4 lbs, $3.279)

No comments: