Monday, January 4, 2010

New year New hope!

The year actually began wonderfully..., I've never celebrated the new year that way before!!! Not the most exciting new year, but definitely the most wonderous! But 'good scene don't last long' unfortunately... things turned out really bad because wife and I end up having a really huge fight thanks to the stupid movie Avatar! It was a decent movie I guess, besides the predictable story, it is actually not too bad overall. It's just too bad that it end up causing us to have a huge fight... So interestingly that 2010 began with a new height... and then fell into a new low... what an emotional roller coaster!

But fear not! Today's 20/20 devotion, God told me this:

Psalm 4:5 Offer right sacrifices and trust in the LORD.

Just do what I'm suppose to do and then trust God... and voila! God was able to lead us out of the valley of shadow of death! ;) I think God used this bad situation to further help wife and I get to know each other even more! 'no fight no know each other!' Tonite I was able to have decent enough of a discussion with the wife, developed based on the fights we had, and I think it helped her feel a bit better and offer her new hope!

Anyway, tomorrow is another day... more sacrfices will be in order and I will continue to trust in my God! :)

(20/20, 174.6 lbs, $3.159)

No comments: