Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So much to do with so little time...

Sigh...

Work is getting a bit crazy lately. But it's still good to be able to make some extra money in such lousy economy I guess. Today I actually totally over slept... was really sleeping like a baby this morning until wife woke me up! ;) Guess it's because of the sudden cold weather recently... just doesn't feel warm enough to wake up yet. I do love sleep, but sometimes wish that we don't have to sleep. That way we can have ourselves some extra time!!!

What would I do with the extra time though? Probably playing video games! ;)

Anyway, may God help me manage my time wisely... and help me practice to be good enough to work thru whatever I need to get done efficiently... and of course, after I become just so amazingly good, may God also help me not to forget about Him. Don't want to be like King Asa, faithful initially and then prideful later on in his years...

I also need to learn to be more focus and not spread myself too thin on whatever it is that I do. Over the weekend, I think I was a bit over ambitious with cooking. Watching too much Korean cooking drama I guess... really need to just focus on doing one thing well at a time... over ambitious or pride, like the Bible said, will usually come before a fall.

The main 'fall' was the crab cake I was trying to make. I suppose it tasted okay, but it just looks weird. One of them actual broke in half... and they looks like some sort of Chinese food actually. ;)

(20/20, 171.0 lbs, $3.119)

No comments: